Hand Cricket is an attempt to personify the childhood experience of playing cricket with your hand. For those who don’t know, hand cricket is a game in which fingers are used to draw a score and if the score is equal to the opponent’s score, the batsman is declared out. Else, the score of the batsman is added to the total runs of the batting team.
You can do the same in this app by selecting a number between 1-6. Other rules remain the same as those of the standard hand cricket game. Check the “How to play” section in the app for detailed rules.
– There is no limit on the number of balls bowled.
– An inning will end only if all the players of the batting team are dismissed. (Or, the team batting in the second innings wins the match.)
– Change the number of players per team.
– The game keeps a track on the highest number of runs scored by the user.
You used to play hand cricket in lectures, or while traveling. Now you can do the same via this app 😉
– Above Android : Simple game with the fantastic concept and the cool user interface.
So what are you waiting for?
Download. Play. Rate. Share.
Keywords: Hand cricket, childhood, hand, cricket, bat, bowl.